Ford Motor Credit Company is one of the world’s leading automotive financial services companies. Dealers and customers can access Ford Motor Company financing worldwide. Ford actively seeks leadership positions in electrification, autonomous vehicles, and mobility solutions. Ford Credit and Lincoln Automotive Financial Services ranked first in luxury and mass-market segments of the J.D. Consumer Satisfaction with Financing Study Energy 2019 in the USA. In the study, Ford Credit ranked first in the billing and payment process, website experience, and loan origination process. The Lincoln AFS also ranked first in the site experience. After registration, the next step is to log into your Ford Credit account with your username and password. Here’s how to log into your Ford Credit Login Portal and, if you’ve forgotten your password, how to reset it.
How To Login To Ford Credit Account?
- Here is the link to the Ford Credit website (www.ford.com). Please copy and paste the link or enter it in your browser from any electronic device.
- To access your account, click the “My Account” button on the left side of the page.
- The Ford Motor Credit login page will appear after clicking the Login button.
- To access your Ford Credit Login Portal, enter your email address and password in the Ford Credit Login Portal fields.
- Once this is complete, click on the “Sign-In” button.
Requirements For Logging To Your Ford Credit Account
Here are the requirements for logging into Ford Credit:
- Electronic Devices: Smartphones, Tablets, IPads, Personal Computers, and laptops.
- Website: Visit the Ford Credit website (www.ford.com).
- Internet Connection: A good Internet connection is required to log into your Ford Credit account.
- Credentials: You must have your credentials, i.e., your email address and password.
- Internet Browser: Use any browser like Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera, and Mozilla Firefox.
How To Reset Your Password For Ford Credit Login?
You will need your email address and password when logging into your Ford Credit account. If you have lost your password, it is your responsibility to reset it. Here are the steps listed below that you can follow to reset your Ford Credit login password:
- You can find the Ford Motor Credit login page on the Internet (www.ford.com).
- From the Ford Credit homepage, click on the “My Account” menu on the right.
- Select “Login” from the “My Account” drop-down list to log in.
- Click on “Forgot your password?” Link to reset your password.
- Your email address must be your username. Enter it on the Reset Password page, where you must enter your email address to reset your password.
- Then click on the “Request an email” button.
- Did you forget your password? Ford Motor Credit will send you an email with a reset link.
- Follow the link in your registered email address and reset your password.