Ford Motor Credit Company is one of the world’s leading automotive financial services companies. Dealers and customers can access Ford Motor Company financing worldwide. It is a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company based in Dearborn, Michigan. In addition to designing, manufacturing, marketing, and servicing Ford Lincoln cars, trucks, SUVs, electric vehicles, and luxury vehicles, Ford is actively pursuing leadership positions in electrification, autonomous vehicles, and mobility solutions. Technology is evolving day by day to improve our daily lives. The demand for smartphones is increasing as they help make our work easier and more digital. Smartphones are making our financial transactions such as purchases, sales, accounting, payments, and receiving cash or goods more digital with the launch of various apps on the Play Store and Apple Store. Ford Motor Credit Company is also going digital using its FordPass™ mobile app. Let’s explain the Ford mobile app in detail.
Mobile Application For Ford Members
FordPass™ is a mobile app that customers can download onto their smartphones, tablets, and iPads. Using FordPass™ mobile app, one can tailor the app to fit their individual needs. Using FordPass, one can download the app on Android or Apple devices. It is free for all smartphone users to download from Apple Store and Google Play Store.
Ford Motor Service Credit Company launched this app in 2016. This app has over 1.5 million active members and continues to grow each year. The following features are available in the FordPass™ as the Ford Credit Mobile app:
- With FordPass RewardsTM, you can earn points for service, maintenance, and discounts on new vehicles
- Easily find gas stations, electric chargers, and more.
- With FordPass Connect, you can view important details about your vehicle, such as Fuel level, service information, and more.
- Ford Credit Service offers you secure payments.
- Discover the full potential of your battery-electric Ford. With the theFordPass™ app, you can:
- Watch the charging process and see the charging status.
- You will find charging stations along the way.
- Find capturing station details like pricing, availability, ratings, and more.
- Roadside assistance is standard for confident owners. For all others, this service is available for a service fee.